I can't access www.symbianize.com

Not accessible sites via CPROXY

Moderator: Anton Isaev

I can't access www.symbianize.com

Postby kinghari » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 am

Hi Im here from Ilocos Philippines and I can't access www.symbianize.com using your service. I'm a paid user but I cannot access that site. Whenever I tried to access that site it shows this error:

Unable to connect to server: symbianize.com:80

The page or server you are looking for is currently unavailable .
Make sure that address is written correctly and/or try it again later.

I'm a moderator of that site and it is so very important for me to access that site. I'm using Opera Mini (mobile browser) now instead of cproxy. Please do some action regarding this issue.

Thanks.
kinghari
User

Postby kinghari » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 pm

The admin of symbianize said that the error port:80 is a problem in the side of proxy provider (cproxy) and not on the site (symbianize), he said that cproxy is not on the deny list of their firewall server. So cproxy is the problem?
kinghari
User

Postby Ahaha » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 pm

yeah. cproxy is the problem.
Ahaha
Beginner

Postby Anton Isaev » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:04 pm

I have to repeat that this problem isn't from CPROXY side. We don't plan to block any website becaise it isn't in our interests. If some website isn't accessible via CPROXy then this website blocks CPROXY compression server or there is some trouble with domain name of this website.
Anton Isaev
Administrator

Postby kinghari » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Anton Isaev wrote:I have to repeat that this problem isn't from CPROXY side. We don't plan to block any website becaise it isn't in our interests. If some website isn't accessible via CPROXy then this website blocks CPROXY compression server or there is some trouble with domain name of this website.

Sir Anton can you please register at www.symbianize.com and contact the admin of that site to solve this issue, this will help both of us to solve the problem. Thanks. :)
kinghari
User

Postby Anton Isaev » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Unfortunately, it isn't possible because to register you need to answer on a question written in Philippines language. There is no good translator from English to Philippines so I can't understand a question and can't answer on it.
Anton Isaev
Administrator

Postby kinghari » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:57 am

Anton Isaev wrote:Unfortunately, it isn't possible because to register you need to answer on a question written in Philippines language. There is no good translator from English to Philippines so I can't understand a question and can't answer on it.

No problem for that, I will give you an account. Is that ok to you Sir? Thank you. :)
kinghari
User

Postby Anton Isaev » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Of course it will be okay for me. Please send this information to helpdesk@cproxy.com
Anton Isaev
Administrator

Postby kinghari » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 pm

Anton Isaev wrote:Of course it will be okay for me. Please send this information to helpdesk@cproxy.com

Thank you Sir, can you enable the PM function at this time in this forum so that I can PM to you the account information including the username and password?

Thanks again.
kinghari
User

Postby Anton Isaev » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 am

This function is disabled here due to technical troubles with this forum. I can't enable this feature, sorry. Please send me info to helpdesk@cproxy.com. If you want, you may use some "10-minutes mail", but please write some info to topic and body of e-mail so it won't be recognized as a spam message.
Anton Isaev
Administrator

Postby kinghari » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 am

Anton Isaev wrote:This function is disabled here due to technical troubles with this forum. I can't enable this feature, sorry. Please send me info to helpdesk@cproxy.com. If you want, you may use some "10-minutes mail", but please write some info to topic and body of e-mail so it won't be recognized as a spam message.

Ok, I will send to helpdesk@cproxy.com your account in symbianize using my yahoo account, please PM the admin of symbianize, his username is Vagalance to solve this problem. Thank you very much!
kinghari
User

Postby kinghari » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Sir Anton did you received the account?
kinghari
User

Postby Anton Isaev » Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:36 am

Yes, thank you. But unfortunately I can't send PM to Vagalance, the reason is:
vagalance has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove vagalance from the recipient list and send the message again.

I sent e-mail to official e-mail info@symbianize.com.
Anton Isaev
Administrator

Postby kinghari » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Anton Isaev wrote:Yes, thank you. But unfortunately I can't send PM to Vagalance, the reason is:
vagalance has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove vagalance from the recipient list and send the message again.

I sent e-mail to official e-mail info@symbianize.com.

Thank you very much Sir. :D

Sir Anton, in order to send PM to Vagalance you should add him to your friend list. You can do this by visiting his profile and click "be friend Vagalance". When Vagalance accept your friend request you can now PM him.

Thanks again Sir. :)
kinghari
User

Postby Ahaha » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:04 pm

i am also encountering that.

cannot load the symbianize.com
Ahaha
Beginner

Next

Return to No access!