Update: I have created a website for unlocking USB modems. This provides fast, reliable and easy service. Check it out!
What is Huawei Unlock?
- Huawei Unlocking is a technique that makes your USB Modem available for all network providers. In the Philippines, some Huawei Modems may include Globe Tattoo, and such. If you buy a Globe Tattoo Modem, you may not be able to insert other SIM Cards!
For Filipinos: Unlocking is similar to openline.
Why do I want to unlock?
- You must unlock your modems so you can have the fullest capabilities of your modem. For instance, if you want to switch networks, It is possible; not just sticking to one Network.
What is the relation of this with CPROXY?
- Sometimes, the network you are in today can be very slow. So, If you want to switch to another network (ex. Globe is Slow, gotta try Smart), you won't need to use another USB Modem!
- You can switch SIM's
- No need to buy separate Globe and Smart USB Modems.
I got the Unlock Code, how can I apply it?
- Just put another Network Provider's SIM card (e.g. If you have a Globe Tattoo, just input a Regular Smart SIM card) and a Dialog Box will appear, asking for the Unlock Code. Simply copy-paste it in (or type it) and bam!
Alright, I want to get my Huawei Unlocked!
- If you want to get your Huawei Unlocked, go to my website at http://spockworld.tk
Service Access Points
Smart (Regular SIM/ Smart Buddy)
* Note: This requires ONE PESO load.
Smart Broadband SIM (?)